Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thing I've Learned #69: Cars Are Sexy

I watched Tokyo Drift last night.

Ever since I went to Japan and my friends on the trip were horrified I'd never seen it, I've been pestered about it. And finally--FINALLY--I saw it. It was on TV, and I was like cool, I've been wanting to watch this for a while.

Sexiest. Cars. Ever. Viper = Yesssssssssss...

So let me clarify: Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I like cars.

My dad didn't like the movie.
"So...the entire point of this movie was to show cars going sideways."
"Uh...yeah. So? They were AWESOME."
They really were. I've got a serious car crush on the Viper right now. :)

In other news, Kali has been an absolute monster this week. I think it's "that time of the month." She's been spooking like crazy and almost dumped me several times. And today when I was lunging her she bolted twice and tore the line out of my hands. But she was so tired from that she was good when I rode, haha. And Leah, the girl who's kinda-sorta leasing James came to ride him today. I like her because she likes him.

Oh and I fed James Pringles. Pickle flavored Pringles. :D He loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment