Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thing I've Learned #71: Sometimes It's Good to Stress Over Little Things

Hey there blog world, it's been a while! What prompted this sudden returned to online ranting? Who knows. But it's good to get things off your chest, one way or another. Got the last of my college letters yesterday. From Brown. Didn't get in. Annoyed, yes. Devastated, no. In a way I'm almost glad. It makes my decision that much easier. So, now I'm 99.9% sure I'll be going to Ohio Wesleyan University. Of which I love everything about except the Ohio part. Ah well, two out of three ain't bad.

Now that I'm done fretting and worrying over college decisions, I can stress over something much more mundane and feminine: Prom dresses! Considering ordering one online, but it's coming from Hong Kong so I don't know if it'll be here in time, but so far I hate all the ones I've found in stores...so, minor stressing ensues. No big. It's nice to worry about something inconsequential for once.

In other news, it's spring break this week, and the weather is positively rotten. Way to go, Florida. Also, I have a shitload of retarded AP Lit homework to do. Eh, I think I'll go watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment