Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thing I've Learned #39: All Men are Subconsciously a Little Bit Gay

Sarah and I should be psychologists. Seriously, we're brilliant. We were walking down the hallway, and Sarah says to me, "You know, I think all men are subconsciously gay. Why else would they say things like 'Dude, suck my dick?'" True, I said, most girls don't say things like that. She said it was because guys are so obsessed with sex, they don't care where they get it, from girls, guys, or themselves. Brilliant, I thought. We should write papers on this. :D

I hated annotating the Scarlet Letter, but I hate annotating Huckleberry Finn much, much more. I like the book twice as much, but the annotating is twice as hard BECAUSE it's so simple. Ah, fml.

The irony of my life is that I can never write when I feel the urge to. We were going to go to the library during lunch to write, but no, it was closed for a meeting. And when I got home and actually had time to write, I felt like microwaved death. The universe has a sick sense of humor.

Words: 5237. Pages: 18. Kisses: 1. Sex scenes: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment