Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thing I've Learned #44: Somedays, We Fail at Life

I'm feeling very dejected today. I don't know what caused it, but the math test tomorrow I'm sure to fail and the brick wall my novel has reached are certainly not helping.

Turns out that killer math test is the only test we'll have on our progress reports, which come out a week or so after Thanksgiving break. Now, it is a well known fact I don't pay attention in math. But I pay attention enough to be able to kind of sort of get whats going on. This week I've had to do other homework in math class. So, I'm utterly lost. And my parents will eat me if I get lower than a C on my progress report. Hell, they'll eat me even if a DO get a C.

As for the writing, I have no idea what's going on with that. I know where I'm going, but I don't know how to get there. Which is not usually a problem for me. Except for now, when one look at my novel makes me want to run off sobbing in the opposite direction.

I have a sneaking suspicion this all has to do with the fact that I'm a girl. Now if you'll excuse me, I have about a million formulas to go memorize.

Words: It doesn't matter. I suck at life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment