Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thing I've Learned #40: It's Always Better in Your Head

Phew. Noveling is exhausting! Or maybe that's the annotating. Either way, I took a break from both today and went to a renaissance fair. Yes, yes I am a nerd. But E.B. and Sarah went with me, so that makes them nerds too. We had a great time, but I had to annotate like crazy when I got home. Not to mention write.

I have so much freaking homework to do tomorrow. I have to finish Huck Finn, do a mini biography on Millard Fillmore, read the chapter in the book for APUSH, do SOAPS for APUSH, memorize a bunch of characters for a Chinese test tomorrow, oh, and get my word count.

Good god I hate homework.

On the much better topic of noveling...well, it's going okay. Not as awesome as it was in my head, though. Ideas are so hard to translate into words. But I'm on word count, and my plot is certainly going SOMEWHERE, and I think that's the best I can hope for.

I'm going to abuse my already exhausted mind, body, and eyes and go read Cantarella.

Words: 11,685. Pages: 36. Kisses: 4-ish. Times Ciro Has Been Sexually Harassed: 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment