Monday, November 23, 2009

Thing I've Learned #46: I Hate It When My Characters Break My Heart

I think I wrote for about five and a half hours straight today. And now I'm TWO DAYS ahead on word count. TWO. For the WIN! However, most of this time was spent writing the saddest, most drawn out death scene known to mankind. I finally had to kill Aisha. It made me want to cry. And it wasn't even the fact that he died that was so sad, it was how the other guys reacted to it. They acted like...lost puppies. It was so depressing!

Well, I'm off to Cancun tomorrow morning, (also for the win) where I will spend five days on the beach with either my laptop or my book. Oh, life is good. Downside: no Internet and no texting. :(

Words: 40,001. Pages: 113. Dead characters: 1. Words written today: 4,464. PERSONAL RECORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment