Friday, December 4, 2009

Thing I've Learned #52: Society Needs to Pull It's Head Out of It's Ass

So, I feel pretty behind on current events because I just found out today about the whole Adam Lambert/AMA controversy. And this is what I say: Way to go, Adam! Maybe it was a little trashy, and maybe it was a little too much, but still, way to stick it to the man. And now everyone is making a HUGE deal out of this? Really?! Didn't Madonna kiss Britney Spears a few years back? I'm sensing a double standard here. They're all "Oh-em-gee, gay guys, eek!" REALLY. PEOPLE. GET OVER YOURSELVES. He kissed a guy, whoop-de-doo. Personally I thought it was rather hot, but if you don't like that sort of thing, fine. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

That's my two cents of the day. Take a hint from the Greeks, America. There is nothing wrong with gay guys. They're PEOPLE, just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment