Monday, December 21, 2009

Thing I've Learned #59: Vacation is For Doing Nothing

I hate getting up early on vacation days. I do, however, like flowers, and flowers were the reason of my getting up early. Sarah and I worked at the church for a few hours this morning making flower arrangements. And then we went to lunch at Pei Wei. Ah, nothing like Chinese food with a friend! Oh, and I got a new pair of shoes. Gray suede boots. Pair 56. And then, of course, I had to go ride the turd pony. I have deduced he's terrified of the color red. It's not poles. Oh, he's fine with white poles. But a red one, and AHHHHHHHHHH! Dumb pony. Good thing he's cute. And after a brief trip to Wal-Mart it was home for soup and the Project Runway finale, which has been on our DVR for...months? And that was my day. Pretty...average.

No comments:

Post a Comment