Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thing I've Learned #53: I Really Need a Healthier Hobby

Let's face it: being a fangirl is not good for you. It leads to obsessive giggling, frequent nosebleeds, and a five-octave jump in voice pitch. The reason behind this sudden condemning of my own species? Ordered a bunch of books off of Amazon today. Yeah, those books. Could not wipe grin off of face for two straight hours. Made parents slightly suspicious. I will now being near-dead with worry and adrenaline until they arrive. Which is scheduled for Thursday. I don't know if I can survive that long. If my parents get to that package before I do...I am so far beyond toast it's not even funny. However, I also ordered my mother her Christmas present and told her such, so she at least won't look. Brilliant? I THINK SO.

CASE IN POINT. I have become dependant on men making out. Oh dear.

As far as I can see, there is only ONE advantage to this madness: we fangirls won't be the ones going out and getting laid. Because we will be at home, reading fanfic or gay erotica. Or drawing hearts around Taylor Launtner's face in Seventeen. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment