Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thing I've Learned #13: When the Football Goes Across the Line at the End of the Field, Someone Gets a Point

So I went to my second football game ever last night. And I have to say, I know a lot more about football than I did twenty four hours ago. Which is still not much, but I'm quite proud of myself. The first football game I went to was two years ago, and then I only screamed when everyone else was screaming. This time I actually picked up enough to know when to scream on my own. I think that's a huge accomplishment.

This game was pretty epic though. We lost. But two guys had to be taken off the field in an ambulance. Which makes me wonder: what kind of football are they playing down there?! Anyway, it was pretty exciting. At one point, some guy was running with the ball and jump clear over someone who fell down in front of him. I was excited. But due to the two ambulance runs, the game took almost four hours. I got home way past my bedtime. :(

Today we were supposed to have writer's club, but nobody could come. Which, I have to say, pissed me off a little bit. Because I got there, and no one was there. Guys, I don't mind it if you can't come, but would you tell me, please? Other than that, today was rather boring. I cleaned my room, because it was crazier than Tartarus. And I know, because I was there. Then I took a shower and watched The Lion King. I intended to watch Aladdin, but I when I put it in there was a commercial for The Lion King, and I was like, "OH! I want to watch THAT." So I did. And now, I'm getting ready for the Homecoming dance, which is tonight. At the Hard Rock. God, I love our school. I'm going with a bunch of friends, seeing as I am eternally dateless. Not that I mind, because I'd much rather have a girl's night out.

Friends are forever, boys are whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment