Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thing I've Learned #21: Art For Art's Sake Does Wonderful Things To You

Yesterday I checked the NaNoWriMo website and renewed my information. NOW I'm excited. Beyond excited! Still scared, but EXCITED. November, come faster! Whoa. That's what he said. x3

On the subject of art, Sarah and I went to art club today, since we have no room in our schedules to take an actual art class. We got to play with clay! I love clay! We made jack-o-lanterns! Mine was scary. I gave it fangs instead of cute square teeth. RAWR NOM NOM NOM.

Today was a fairly boring day. We got new seats in Chinese. I re-established the fact it is weird to write from the perspective of a dead person watching their own funeral. It is also not normal to use the words "folly" or "doom" seriously in writing.

24 days until said doom. COME, BITCH, COME. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment