Monday, October 19, 2009

Thing I've Learned #28: Irony Never Takes a Vacation

I have had the first episode of Warehouse 13 on my DVR for weeks now, and now that I find myself with a homework-less day, I'll be damned if I wasn't going to watch it! So watch it I did, and was reminded of the looming presence Irony has in my life. And yes, it does need to be capitalized. Now, I've seen all the other episodes. Just not the first one. I don't know why. So today I sat down to watch it. And it was about Lucrezia Borgia. Hello, Irony. I laughed my ass off. My parents yelled at me because they couldn't hear. They also gave me a look which suggested I was slightly off my rocker.

It's because I am.

Today I started reading No Plot? No Problem! It's the book Chris Baty, the NaNoWriMo founder wrote about, well, NaNoWriMo. I read it every year before November. And do you know what the funny thing is? I honestly don't remember a thing. It's like I have the memory of a goldfish.

EB (and Sarah) and I had an awesome time at the Halloween party last night. I wore a corset, Sarah wore a cape, and EB wore...a sweatshirt. Anticlimactic, I know. We painted James, and oh boy was he orange. He's still orange, in fact, seeing as it was a bit too chilly to wash him off. Oh, and we got to see Kate murder a pinata. That was fun.

James and I played tag today. He didn't really get the rules. He got the running away part. Just not the chasing. Not even when I bribed him with treats.

Ohmigod ohmigod two weeks until November!!! I am insanely excited! And still frightfully nervous about those sex scenes. I should probably get my butt in gear and practice, huh?

13 MORE DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment