Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thing I've Learned #26: It's the Little Things in Life

I have no time at all to be doing this, because I have both a math test (which I'm worried about) and a Bio test (which I'm not) tomorrow, and I have a 200 page book to read and write four essays on by Monday. Oh, and I'll be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. Oh joy. We have Friday off, so my parents and I are taking a trip out to Austin, Texas (and you have to imagine I said that with a drawl) to look at a college, Texas Prairie University. Haha, oh I am SO funny. For those of you that didn't get it, it's okay. For those of you that did, quit reading vamp lit and go pick up a decent book, like Harry Potter or Paradise Lost. God. =] In all seriousness, we are indeed going to Texas. And I still have those essays to do.

Anyway. The point is, I had a relatively shitty evening, spending most of it doing homework. But I turned on the TV for a break, and what do I find? Howl's Moving Castle is on. Which is only my favorite movie in the world. Totally, TOTALLY, made my day.

I love the small, good things that magically make the big, bad things better.

Quote of the day: "The slushie war has commenced. None of us are safe."

17 days until NaNo.

No comments:

Post a Comment